As we begin to restart are classes and events we have made several changes to comply with the CDC Guidelines as well as follow the guidance given by the state and county. Among the changes we’ve made:
- We are strongly encouraging all students and instructors to wear masks or other face coverings. We have a limited number of fabric masks available at no charge for those who do not have one.
- Only students and instructors should attend class. Friends and family should remain home
- Students/instructors should exit immediately after class is over – they are welcome to socialize and converse outside in the parking area
- We are asking students and instructors to enter and exit through the door to the unit where their class is being held to minimize the traffic in each unit.
- In most cases we are limiting our schedule to one class per unit
- The outside potty area has been expanded
- We’ve marked the floor in our front office with six foot distances and installed a shield between our students and the front office staff
- Most chairs have been removed and those remaining have been placed at least 6’ apart
- Hand Sanitizer is available at rings
- The building is being regularly sanitized
- Instructors have been advised to remind students to maintain at least a six foot distance. Instructors should not touch students dogs
- Where equipment is used ONLY the instructor and assistant should touch the equipment (set agility bars, move cones or rally signs etc)
- Classes where safe distances can’t be maintained or where multiple students would need to have close contact with the same equipment have been suspended.
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions please don’t hesitate to contact the Club
Be Safe – Be Well